THE CAFE VENTOUX CAMPING EXPERIENCE
CYCLE | CAMP | CYCLE
Cafe Ventoux Private Camping
Cycle the stunning routes in the Cafe Ventoux area and stay over night on our beautiful campsite, only 100 meters from the Cafe Ventoux front door.
Facilities: Portable loos in the camping area | Car parking | Water in the camping area | Showers located in Cafe Ventoux | Breakfast in Cafe Ventoux.
- £8.00 per person per night camping
- £4.00 per person per night showers in Cafe Ventoux
- Bookings must be made in advance by telephoning the cafe to book.
- Please be aware Cafe Ventoux is closed on Mondays
- Charges are per person per night, not per tent or per vehicle
Booking & Campsite Conditions
- No open fires
- All dogs to be kept on leads and mess to be cleared up (dogs are not allowed in cafe Ventoux for hygiene reasons)
- Parking is on grass and next to each camping pitch
- You must report to Cafe Ventoux on Arrival
- No loud music
- Tents, Motor homes and Caravans are permitted
- Gates are electrically locked at 7pm, and a gate code will be given to each guest on arrival to leave and enter after this time
- Monday: (closed, other than Spring/Summer Bank Holidays see below)
- Tuesday: 10am – 5.00pm (For Wattbike studio see booking page)
- Wednesday: 10am – 5.00pm (For Wattbike studio see booking page)
- Thursday: 10am – 5.00pm (For Wattbike studio see booking page)
- Friday: 10am – 5.00pm
- Saturday: 08:45am – 5.00pm
- Sunday: 08:45am – 5.00pm
- (Spring & Summer Bank Holiday Mondays & Fridays – we will Open 10am – 4pm)
- (Tuesdays following a Spring/Summer Bank Holiday we will close to give the team a day off)
Additional Opening times will be applied for evening events held within Cafe Ventoux. Notices of events will be posted on Facebook/Twitter and the website home/’Events’ page.