Why A Cafe Ventoux Franchise
If you are thinking about starting your own business, then Franchising is a tried and proven platform, having a recognised brand behind you, enables you to establish, develop and grow your business through a proven model. Some of the biggest brands you will have heard of are franchisee operated, such as McDonalds and Ikea.
- The Cafe Ventoux brand has a National reputation
- Cafe Ventoux Opportunities around the UK and Ireland
- Cafe Ventoux was awarded the title Cycle Cafe of the year in its first year of operation
- Redbull announced Cafe Ventoux as one it’s top 5 world cycle cafes in 2019
- Rebull supported Cafe events across all geographical locations
- Cafe Ventoux delivers great food, great events and a great experience
- Great brand support to help get you started and develop your Cafe Ventoux
Our First Cafe Ventoux Franchisee
We are pleased to welcome Jonny Davies, partner Teresa and baby Nuala to the Cafe Ventoux family. Jonny was awarded the Franchise for Cafe Ventoux in Tugby on the 1st October 2019. Jonny has a business background in the hospitality, sporting events and hotel sectors. Himself being an ultra athlete, Jonny has already implemented Sunday Guided Trail Runs from Cafe Ventoux to compliment the established guided Saturday Cycle Rides.
With additional new menus and a host of great running and cycling events to be announced soon for Spring /Summer 2020, exciting times are ahead for Jonny and his team at Cafe Ventoux in Tugby
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE
To take the first steps in becoming a Cafe Ventoux Franchisee, email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an informal meeting and find out what all the fuss is about. We look forward to meeting you, it could be the start of your future.!