CAFÉ VENTOUX EXPERIENCE CENTRE
Cafe Ventoux Retail Experience Centre
The Cafe Ventoux retail store opened in late 2016 to much acclaim and is full of the best unique cycling brands available including the Only exclusive Boardman Elite Bike retail store and test centre.
We have the beautifully made Velobici clothing, designed in Leicestershire and made in Nottinghamshire. Couple this with Yanto Barker’s Lecol clothing brand and we have two of the most stunning and unique clothing brands available today.
Enve and Boardman Carbon wheels are here for you to drool over along with Sidi Shoes, Mavic Helmets, Bliz cycle Eyewear, Schwalbe tyres & tubes, Deda Bars & Stems, Selle Italia saddles, Suunto watches,Hopkinson of England classic leather cycle water bottle holders, Natural Nutrition products from Veloforte and Torq. Cycle spares/tools from Topeak along with Cafe Ventoux’s own branded Cycle cleaning products and our highly regarded branded crockery sets make ideal gifts.
Winter time sees our Salomon ski wear enter the store along with Ski and Board goggles from Bliz Eyewear.
Come and visit us and enjoy a coffee and lunch whilst perusing the wonderful array of items available from our wonderful Brand Partners below
Wattbike Studio Booking
Yoga & Pilates Booking
Bike Fit Booking
- Monday: (closed, other than Spring/Summer Bank Holidays see below)
- Tuesday: 10am – 5.00pm (For Wattbike studio see booking page)
- Wednesday: 10am – 5.00pm (For Wattbike studio see booking page)
- Thursday: 10am – 5.00pm (For Wattbike studio see booking page)
- Friday: 10am – 5.00pm
- Saturday: 08:45am – 5.00pm
- Sunday: 08:45am – 5.00pm
- (Spring & Summer Bank Holiday Mondays & Fridays – we will Open 10am – 4pm)
- (Tuesdays following a Spring/Summer Bank Holiday we will close to give the team a day off)
Additional Opening times will be applied for evening events held within Cafe Ventoux. Notices of events will be posted on Facebook/Twitter and the website home/’Events’ page.
Route 64 – National Cycle Way
0116 259 8063