Our food and beverages are key to what Cafe Ventoux is all about. We have taken care to choose the right foods which are both nutritional and tasty to ensure you have the energy to continue if you are riding, or naughty and tasty if you are not!
After a hard day in the saddle or for a refreshing relaxing beer after, why not try our all new ‘Peloton Beer’ exclusively for Cafe Ventoux.
- Monday: (closed, other than Spring/Summer Bank Holidays see below)
- Tuesday: 10am – 5.00pm (For Wattbike studio see booking page)
- Wednesday: 10am – 5.00pm (For Wattbike studio see booking page)
- Thursday: 10am – 5.00pm (For Wattbike studio see booking page)
- Friday: 10am – 5.00pm
- Saturday: 08:45am – 5.00pm
- Sunday: 08:45am – 5.00pm
- (Spring & Summer Bank Holiday Mondays & Fridays – we will Open 10am – 4pm)
- (Tuesdays following a Spring/Summer Bank Holiday we will close to give the team a day off)
Additional Opening times will be applied for evening events held within Cafe Ventoux. Notices of events will be posted on Facebook/Twitter and the website home/’Events’ page.