Sportives & Rides
This is the place to keep updated on Sportives that are either being held locally in the Rutland, Leicestershire, Northants, Nottinghamshire and Lincolnshire areas, or sportives that may be passing and stopping at Cafe Ventoux. We will also be providing entry and travel information for some of the great sportives in Europe.
Sportive Event Partners
Rutland Epique Count Down
The 2nd Edition of The Rutland Border Epique
11th June 2017
Cafe Ventoux entertains the 2nd Edition of the Rutland Border Epique – entry details here
ITP Events are pleased to announce that we are running for the second year the very successful ‘ The Rutland Border Epique’ sportive from the Nationally recognised and hugely famous Cafe Ventoux
This event combines the two major concerns of the cyclist – riding and eating. A major difference for this event is the food offering, with more ‘real’ food at the feedstations and a hot ‘sit-down’ meal and a beer at the end all included in the entry fee. There will be four routes, including a shorter and less hilly option for families and new riders.
FREE ENERGY PRODUCTS BEFORE YOUR RIDE
FULLY SIGNPOSTED ROUTES
PRINTED MAPS AND GPS DOWNLOADS
FEEDSTATIONS WITH SWEET AND SAVOURY FOOD AND TOILET FACILITIES
MECHANICAL SUPPORT AND BROOM WAGON
- Monday: (closed, other than Spring/Summer Bank Holidays see below)
- Tuesday: 10am – 5.00pm (For Wattbike studio see booking page)
- Wednesday: 10am – 5.00pm (For Wattbike studio see booking page)
- Thursday: 10am – 5.00pm (For Wattbike studio see booking page)
- Friday: 10am – 5.00pm
- Saturday: 08:45am – 5.00pm
- Sunday: 08:45am – 5.00pm
- (Spring & Summer Bank Holiday Mondays & Fridays – we will Open 10am – 4pm)
- (Tuesdays following a Spring/Summer Bank Holiday we will close to give the team a day off)
Additional Opening times will be applied for evening events held within Cafe Ventoux. Notices of events will be posted on Facebook/Twitter and the website home/’Events’ page.